Last Update: Wed May 30 11:33:14 PST 2016
it time for a little Audio Engineering? These Online Speaker Design Calculators are sound technician's
dream for designing speaker enclosure systems. Design speaker systems for home
stereo equipment, guitar amplifiers, bass amps, keyboard amps, PA, or professional
studio sound reinforcement. Perfect for D.I.Y. (do-it-yourself) projects.
• dimensions for
single and dual driver vented systems
• components for two way third order butterworth
• components for three way first order crossovers
• driver parameters: Qms, Qes, Qts, Cms, Vas, and EBP
• enclosure dimensions for guitar and bass
• antique tube equipment speaker specifications (sealed
1Mathematical formulas derived from gurus
- - A. N. Thiele,
"Loudspeakers in Vented Boxes, " Journal of Acoustical Engineering Society
- R. Small, "Closed-Box Loudspeaker Systems,"
Part 1&2, JAES, Jan / Feb. 1973
- R. Small, "Vented-Box Loudspeaker Systems,"
JAES, June-Oct 1973
- D. B. Keele, Jr., to author's knowledge did not
- Dr. Joseph D'Appolito, "A Geometric Approach to
Eliminating Lobbing Errors in Multiway Loudspeakers," 1983